Photo Pie uses and protects any information that you give when you use the website. Photo Pie is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When using this website, should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Please note that Photo Pie may occasionally change this policy by updating this page, and you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes to your privacy. This policy is effective as of May 25, 2018.
What information might you obtain from me?
- Contact information including name, phone, email address, and physical address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer newsletters, surveys and/or offers
Why do you need my information and what will you do with it?
We require this information to understand your needs, improve our product offerings, and provide you with better customer service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Keeping internal records and managing customer accounts
- Customizing our website according to your interests.
- Occasionally sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will never sell your information.
Will the information I give you be safe?
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. In order to keep your information safe, we have put certain measures in place including, but not limited to, managerial and physical procedures to safeguard the information we collect from you online.
What about web cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded (after asking your permission) to your computer and help analyze web traffic. They help tailor the web applications to your individual preferences by remembering your likes and dislikes. We use this cookie information to track the traffic to certain website pages to determine which pages are being used. This aids us in improving our website and customizing it to our customers' needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. This information is only used by our staff for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie, in no way, gives us access to your computer and does not transmit any personal information to us other than the information you determine to share with us. It is your choice to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you are able to decline the acceptance of cookies in your browsers settings. However, this could potentially hinder you from taking full advantage of our website's capabilities.
What if I follow a link to another website? Is my information safe there?
Do I have control over my personal information?
Yes, of course. You have a choice and are able to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by Photo Pie in the following ways:
- You are not required to fill in any forms that are not marked as mandatory for form submission.
- If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes or other purposes, it’s ok to change your mind. Email us at any time at email@example.com and we will gladly update your customer file and requests.
Don’t worry, we will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your prior-obtained permission, or, for some reason, the law makes us do it. If you would like to know the details of the information that we hold in your personal customer account you can request those details under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR 2018 via our customer service email. Additionally, if at any time, you believe that any information we have in your customer file is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly make the appropriate changes to your account.