Custom Step and Repeat Backdrops
Owning your own professional step and repeat backdrop can be as easy as uploading your logos, because...
We design it for you!
No headache and no design experience required. Our backdrops are the perfect solution whether you're hosting a Hollywood party, throwing a birthday bash, sponsoring a gala event, having a charity dinner, filming tutorial/product videos, or photographing a client's new haircut! There are endless possibilities for whatever you are doing. Logo layouts can vary widely based on the type, color, size and quantity of logos. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions prior to purchase. We're always here to help answer any questions that you may have. We want our backdrops to be the center of your event! Check out our sizing/pricing page for more information on cloth types. Or if you have time, we'd love to send you some free fabric samples!
The Perfect Solution for
- Red Carpet Events
- Hollywood Parties
- and tons more!
What Makes Ours Better
- We only print on high quality fabric (non-glare, wrinkle-resistant, durable)
- Reusable, washable, dryable
- Rush options available for faster turnaround
- Seamless up to 20'x10'
- Excellent customer service
- Quick & Free design proof before printing
Red Carpet Floor
Your photo-op isn't complete without the red carpet! We can print on a tall backdrop such as a 9x16. The top 8' would be your logo(s) and the bottom 8' would be a red carpet image provided by us.
Logo File Requirements
- Acceptable Formats: jpg, gif, pdf, bmp, png, psd, ai, eps
- Logo must be at least 2" tall and at least 72dpi
Misc Instructions for Step and Repeat
- If you have more than 2 logos that you'd like us to use, please email them to us rather than uploading them at checkout. If the files are too big for email, please upload them to a service such as Dropbox, GoogleDrive or WeTransfer and send us the link via email.
- If you have a specific design or pattern you'd like your logos arranged on the background, please specify in your order notes. We'll make sure that everything looks good and will print at an excellent quality, and send you a proof for your approval before we ever get into production of your backdrop.
- The best logos are those without varying sizes of fonts or any taglines whatsoever. ® Registration or ™Trademarks do not print well if they are under 1/2" tall.
- You also can choose your background color. Most step and repeats are on a white background but we also do blacks, greys, gradients, and soft patterns.
- Borders do not print well as the fabric may shrink or shift a little in printing, making the border somewhat unpredictable. Your best bet is to have a solid color bleeding off the edge.
- 1 Person can fit on a 4' wide backdrop
- 2 People - 6' wide
- 3-4 People 8' wide
- 5-6 People 9' -10' wide
- 8-9 People 12' wide
- 10-11 People 16' wide
- 12 People 20' wide